Product: HEXA Fitplus Breakfast Oat Mix 300g X2 + DELISH Tunision Branch Dates 250G Kurma
Introducing our high quality fitplus healthy breakfast oat mix - the perfect way to kick-start your day with a powerful blend of essential nutrients. Made with a careful selection of the finest ingredients, this oat mix is high in fiber and protein as well as source of calcium and iron, giving your body the fuel it needs to thrive throughout the day.
Quick and easy to prepare: simply add your desired amount of mix to a bowl, add your favorite milk or yogurt, and enjoy! You can even customize your bowl by adding fresh fruits or a drizzle of honey to enhance the flavor.
Here are some benefits you might find in our FItplus breakfast oat mix:
- High in Fiber: Helps to promote digestive health, regulate blood sugar levels, enhance glycemic response, and lower cholesterol.
- High in Protein: Important for building and repairing tissues and maintaining muscle mass.
- Source of Calcium: Helps to support bone health
- Source of Iron: Supports body's production of red blood cells, which are responsible for carrying oxygen throughout the body.
- Oats contains a powerful fiber called beta-glucan which helps to reduce bad cholesterol level, blood sugar level and improve insulin response.
- Seeds are good sources of fiber, healthy fats, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that improve the digestive system, heart health, reduce the risk of inflammation and certain diseases.
- Less in sweetener (sorbitol) as sorbitol has much lower Gl than table sugar.
Oats, Cranberry Flaxseed, Almond Flake, Oatbran, Psyllium Husk, Chia Seed, Pumpkin Seed, Sorbitol (INS420),Vanilla Flavour, Maltodextrin
DELISH TUNISIAN BRANCH DATES
Dates can contribute to several health benefits such as can help lower cholesterol, improve bone health, promote digestion and so much more. They may be high in sugar but like other fruits, it’s the natural kind.
Dates are mentioned in the Qur’an, the Holy book of Muslims, who break their fast during Ramadan with a few pieces of dates as their prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) used to do. According to the Qur’an, Allah told the Virgin Mary to eat dates during the delivery , as she was suffering from the pangs of childbirth.
Some Recipes with Dates:
- Creamy Orange Date Smoothie
- Fruit Crumble with Oats & Dates- Date Caramels- Chocolate-Date Smoothie
- Orange, Almond & Date Salad- Tahini-Date Salted Caramels- Baked Oatmeal with Figs & Dates- Banana-Date SmoothieDates are the holy fruits of the Middle East. Arabs cherish them not only for the amazing benefits they provide but also for the cultural connotations they have with some of their great virtues like generosity and gratitude.
Hexa Food is one of the major Spices and Herbs Manufacturers and Suppliers in Malaysia. Our core business includes manufacturing of various quality and affordable spices and seasoning products. Our products are all 100% natural without any preservatives or additives added to ensure better food safety. We supply quality spice blends to food industry, wholesalers, restaurants and retailers in Malaysia. Our spices and seasonings are also available in bulk size to keep your foodservice business running smoothly and help it grow.
Our new Singapore online store offers variety of seasoning mix and authentic Indian spices. Get the highest quality herbs, ground mix spices and all the amazing fusion of flavours in our Singapore spice blend online store. Purchase your favourite seasoning mix from one of the best Asian spice shops. Check out our Blog and YouTube channel and find variety of recipes using taco meat seasoning mix, burger seasoning, chicken fry seasoning, vegan seasoning premix to add flavour and aroma to the foods. Let’s pick up the best condiments from your kitchen spice rack and make a nice home-cooked meal together. Bon Appétit!